The Best Springfree Trampoline of 2020 – The Essential Buying Guide
Last Updated on
Springfree trampolines are tremendous fun! Trampolines are a brilliant way for children (and adults of course) to get some much needed exercise and spend some time outdoors breathing in that beautiful fresh air. They help develop and improve motor skills, flexibility, core strength, balance and problem solving skills. Imaginations can run wild through play and children can improve their relationships when playing together.
Once upon a time the backyard trampoline was every parent’s worst nightmare. Children were being injured left, right and center. Falling from the trampoline was a common cause of injuries and those nasty springs seemed destined to tramp small fingers.
I once thought the only safe way to install a backyard trampoline was to dig a hole deep enough to make the trampoline flush with the ground and load the surrounding area with super-soft foam in an attempt to protect those precious bones. Thankfully, there are more experienced trampoline engineers out there who have much better ideas and revolutionized the way we view trampoline activities. These days it is rare to see a backyard trampoline without safety netting.
This article will look a little more closely at three of the products available from Springfree Trampolines and will help you decide which is the best Springfree Trampoline for you and your family.
Springfree Trampoline Comparison
Springfree Trampoline Reviews
This is the largest size that Springfree Trampoline offer. Its enormous bouncing area is enough to keep even the most active and energetic children occupied. There is plenty of room to bounce due to the fact that no space is taken up by those pesky springs. The frame that houses the flexible rods (not springs) actually sits below the jumping surface. This allows for the whole space to be bouncing space. In fact, it has the same amount of jumping surface as an ordinary 16ft trampoline!
Springfree Trampolines work to the idea that there should be no hard edges within the trampoline area, the perimeter of the Springfree Trampoline provides more cushioning than the safety pads on an ordinary trampoline. Whether your children are learning to use a trampoline for the first time, or your teenagers are mastering their skillful tricks, this trampoline is easily one of the best Springfree trampolines you can find.
- This superior trampoline has a whopping 155 square feet of bouncing space and a secure net enclosure.
- This net is designed to prevent falls. It is made from strong, cushioning material to assist the jumper in returning to the center of the trampoline where it is not only safer, but bouncier.
- The trampoline comes with extras such as a basketball hoop, ladder and tgoma. Tgoma is an interactive digital game loaded with ten different games to transform the entire trampoline experience.
- The dimensions of the Springfree Jumbo Trampoline are 13ft by 13ft.
- Potential buyers must be sure that they have enough room to adequately set up the trampoline and allow for the recommended safety clearance. With this sized trampoline, the total space needed is actually 21ft by 21ft.
The Bottom Line
The largest and most expensive of the Springfree Trampolines will not disappoint. It is big enough that your children will never grow out of it, making it a worthwhile investment (if you have the room). Complete with all the Springfree safety features you can be sure your family will be jumping for joy with minimized risk. It is a worthwhile investment and will help promote a healthy and active lifestyle for all the members of your family (and probably some neighbors too)!
This popular sized trampoline is one of the best Springfree Trampolines. It will provide family entertainment for many years as it is big enough that most children will not outgrow it. The soft, smooth bounce along with adequate safety features significantly lowers the risk of injuries that are so commonly associated with trampoline use. The square shape is somewhat unique in the world of trampolines, as they are most commonly round.
I like this idea, especially as it comes complete with a softly assembled basketball hoop. This transforms the space into more of a sporting pitch. Children are very likely to work with this concept and create their own games based around common sports.
- The large square trampoline by Springfree provides all the safety and security you need to give your children an injury-free jumping space.
- The frame containing the flexible rods is not located around the perimeter as on other trampolines. Instead it is underneath, which means the advertised 11ft by 11ft space can be used entirely for jumping!
- The safety netting also contain flexible rods that are assembled on the outside of the netting to eliminate injuries caused by children bumping into the posts that hold the netting up.
- To top it all off, the trampoline comes complete with a range of accessories. A ladder to provide easy access to the trampoline bed which is especially useful for smaller children. A basketball hoop to entice play and the interactive tgoma game. Tgoma is an interactive digital game and we all know how kids these days are living in a digital world. Tgoma uses this idea to help promote physical activity and an active lifestyle. All of these extras provide plenty of reasons to get outside and get bouncing!
The Bottom Line
The large square trampoline is a great size. It’s large enough that you will not be needing to replace it a hurry due to your children getting bigger, but not so enormous that it takes up your entire backyard. It comes complete with the tgoma game and a basketball hoop to provide extra entertainment. This is a brilliant incentive to get reluctant children active. If your children are already energetic, these activities will ensure that they will never lack an game idea ever again. Overall, it is a worthwhile investment for the health and well being of your family equipped with all the necessary safety features.
If you are on the hunt for one of the best Springfree Trampolines and do not have an abundance of space or cash then this is the product for you. It is ‘not too big and not too small’ and as Goldilocks would say, it may be ‘just right’! The 10 foot round trampoline is more likened to the traditional backyard trampoline in the fact that it is circular in shape.
It provides a large enough bouncing area for most children, and even when it doesn’t the effective safety net will prevent falls over the side. Just like the larger Springfree Trampolines, it is safe for anyone up to 220lbs! The Springfree medium round trampoline is an excellent mix of fun and security.
- The diameter of the medium round Springfree trampoline is 10ft. It is important to factor in the necessary surrounding safety area, so the ideal amount of space required for this trampoline is 18ft by 18 ft.
- The trampoline comes fully equipped with a flexible net surrounding the trampoline that is designed to cushion jumpers and guide them back to the center of the trampoline where it is safer and easier to bounce.
- The rods that hold the net structure in place are also malleable and will not get in the way of the jumper. This differs from other trampolines where these poles can actually cause impact injuries.
- The frame that houses the flexible rods that create the bounce is below the surface which means jumpers have more room to bounce and less chance of injury due to falling on the frame.
The Bottom Line
Overall, the Springfree medium round trampoline is perfect for a backyard that is slightly smaller. It will keep children of all ages occupied for hours, this is especially due to the included entertainment features of the basketball hoop and tgoma digital game. It is a fairly cost-effective purchase that will help develop a love for physical activity and fresh air!
The Best Springfree Trampoline Products
After reviewing the Springfree trampoline range, I can confidently say that any one of these trampolines purchased is guaranteed to give everlasting satisfaction. The durable materials really are built to last and withstand all weather conditions. If you are worried that this may sound to good to be true, then there is always the extensive warranty to give you peace of mind. When buying a Springfree Trampoline, the two main factors you will need to consider are cost and space. Whether these factors pose a problem or not, I have the answer to your question – ‘which is the best Springfree Trampoline for me?’
The Best Springfree Trampoline
If you have the space and the extra cash, the best Springfree Trampoline is most definitely the Jumbo. It is large enough that you will never need to buy a new trampoline again as your children will never outgrow its sheer size, making it a simple investment in the health and well being of your family. The extensive warranty and availability of spare parts also means that you will never need to replace the trampoline in its entirety. That being said, the high quality and durable materials used to build the trampoline are so superb that they will last forever, as will your family’s love of the trampoline.
The Best Cheap Springfree Trampoline
If your budget is a little more restricting, then the medium round trampoline will suit you perfectly. You are still buying a trampoline from a reputable supplier that is far superior than many other competitors. The medium round trampoline offers a safe-haven for trampoline bouncing and, just like its larger counterparts, has a hidden frame and secure, flexible netting to minimize injuries. In short, the only thing you are skimping on here is the size. However, it is important to remember that this size is all bouncing space. None of it is taken up with pesky springs and matting like on other brands of trampoline.
Springfree Trampolines have taken one of the most popular backyard activities and transformed it in a way I never thought possible. They have revolutionized the way we view trampolines – they are no longer a backyard enemy posing a risk to your children. Any worries and concerns you may have regarding the safety of your child can now be dispelled with the superior trampolines on offer from Springfree. Your children will be provided with a never-ending source of entertainment that is coupled with much needed physical activity. However, quality does come at a cost. But where would rather spend your money – on a child’s broken arm or a trampoline that helps prevent injury and provides lifelong entertainment?