The Best Tennis Elbow Brace 2020 – Buyer’s Guide
A tennis elbow brace can be one of the most important pieces of gear if you are prone to tennis elbow. Yes, the name for the medical condition is because statistical studies show that almost half of all tennis serious tennis players will develop tennis elbow in their lifetime. It is also known as tendonitis and the condition is painful and can be crippling until it heals. The tendons become inflamed and it makes holding the tennis racquet and swinging the arm very difficult. This is why having the best tennis elbow brace can be effective in helping to prevent the condition from happening or protecting the elbow from further injury.
Whether you are currently dealing with an injury or just interested in preventing one, there are great options available. We’ve put together a collection that includes five of the top rated tennis elbow braces for your consideration.
Our review is intended to give you all of the information that you need to find the most suitable option for you. You’ll find a complete description with pros, cons, features and what makes each brace unique in its own right.
TOP 5 Tennis Elbow Braces Comparison
Best Tennis Elbow Brace Reviews
The Simien elbow brace features the additional support of sleeve compression. The combo brace and sleeve comes packed with useful features that provide the optimum level of elbow support and relief from pain. Support for muscle tissue and joints for use with golfer’s elbow, rower’s elbow, billiard elbow, tennis elbow and more.
- The combination of the elbow brace and compression sleeve offer twice the support for stabilizing muscles, joints and tendons so the elbow can remain at rest. Tension on affected areas is rerouted to bring the maximum possible relief from pain and discomfort.
- Use the convenient sizing chart to find the perfect size selection for the best possible fit. Arms measuring 8-10 inches in circumference require a size S; 10.5-12.0 is a M; 12.5-14 inches is a L; 14.5-16 inches is an XL. Measure just below the elbow joint for accuracy.
- This product comes with a free ebook in PDF format that provides helpful information on easing the pain caused by tennis elbow. It also includes more online education resources at no additional cost.
What makes this product different?
The dual benefit of this combo package sets it apart from most other tennis elbow braces. The addition of multiple bonus items including free online tutorials and educational materials put this product over the top for value.
The Simien elbow brace and compression sleeve is undoubtedly a great combination that delivers high on value and performance. User satisfaction is so high that the overall rating given is 4.7 out of a possible 5. There are very few drawbacks associated with this product and we’re pleased to include it in our top 5 tennis elbow brace reviews.
The Best tennis elbow brace with compression pad offers a two in one set that maximizes joint and muscle pain relief. It also works for prevention of injury for golfers, tennis players, basketball players, weightlifters and more. Packed with features, this combination brace and compression pad also offers the additional benefit of muscle strengthening bonuses.
- Prevention of tennis elbow and other conditions that can affect the joints, muscles and tendons of athletes.
- Extra support with a one size fits all up to 14 inches two strap tennis elbow brace. Easy adjustment for getting the perfect fit.
- This feature is a bonus that has been added for strengthening the muscles, tendons and joints of the hands, wrists and arms. High quality silicone hand gripper is 40 lb for exercising weak muscles to build strength safely.
- Useful online information included as a free bonus to educate users about how to more quickly heal from tennis elbow and other similar conditions.
What makes this product different?
The inclusion of a compression pad to relieve pressure points is a valuable addition that increases the overall value and effectiveness of this product.
This versatile two in one elbow brace and compression pad package is useful for athletes of all disciplines. It helps to prevent injury before it happens by providing tissue and joint support. The brace redirects the force of motion to allow vulnerable areas a greater degree of rest and safety from impact and movement. Pressure is relieved to limit the incidence of injury. Users rate this as a high quality product that is not only effective for its intended use, but it delivers on performance and durability. Most would recommend it to others and give it a nearly perfect rating of 4.8 out of 5 possible stars.
Elbow brace is a one size fits all tennis and golf elbow brace. It comes in black.
- Reasonably priced, the elbow brace provides effective relief of tennis or golf elbow pain.
- The one size fits all brace has an adjustable band that is easy to use. Secure a snug fit for maximum relief with ease.
What makes this product different?
Advanced technology and superior materials make this brace a high performing product. It comes with a 100% guarantee of satisfaction or you get your money back.
This product is a basic model but that is highly affordable but does not skimp on quality. Built to withstand heavy use and maintain its integrity. The brace is lightweight and offers compression relief that redirects the force that is exerted by motion. It allows injured elbows to rest and recover and helps to prevent injuries in healthy elbows. Users give this brace an overall rating of 4.0 out of a possible 5.
Multifunctional elbow brace that relieves pain with an arm support strap. Great for use by golfers and tennis players for relieving pain and for preventing injury.
- Enhanced features for stabilization that provides the additional support of 2 stainless steel springs for strength and durability.
- Made with high quality Neoprene and stretch nylon materials for better ventilation to keep skin cool and dry when in use.
- Highly resistant to pilling and wear. Lightweight and easy to store and transport. Open design is enhanced with soft edging materials for increased comfort. Adjustable for firm support on either arm.
What is different about this product?
This is a basic elbow support without the bells and whistles of some of the more advanced models. It features high quality materials and an effective design for enhanced support and long life. Specially created to provide pressure over affected area for reducing nerve inflammation.
Users give this basic brace an overall rating of 3.8 out of a possible 5 stars. It does the job at a reasonable price. While this brace is not for all users, it is an affordable option for anyone who could benefit from a little extra support.
The DashSport Tennis Elbow Brace is a deluxe tennis elbow bracing system that features a variety of aids for maximum support and pain relief. Unique materials add to the effectiveness of the Dash Sport.
- Copper has long been valued for its healing properties. The metal is incorporated into the high quality compression elbow sleeve to redirect force and pressure away from sensitive muscles, joints and tendons. Strong fasteners ensure that the sleeve won’t come loose unless you want it to.
- Strap style brace with pad that wraps around the forearm to bring relief from pain and protect the tissues from injury. May be used for prevention of injury and pain relief as needed. The pad that is used with the brace is made from high quality gel and it is generously sized to be extra wide.
What is different about this product?
The infusion of copper into the compression sleeve uses an ancient remedy for the relief of joint pain with modern technology.
This product comes with a wide range of features that are all aimed at prevention of injury and relief of pain. The strap style brace with pad is one of the most common types of tennis elbow brace. This is combined with a high quality copper compression sleeve that gives amazingly fast results. Users give this tennis elbow brace system a high rating of 4.6 out of a possible 5 for delivering results.
Best Tennis Elbow Brace
The DashSport Tennis Elbow Brace comes with the largest assortment of benefits. Its user ratings are high and we found it to have the most to offer for the price. The inclusion of the copper compression elbow sleeve is a feature that bumped it up into the top position for uniqueness and effectiveness. This multipurpose elbow brace system is useful for athletes from all types of backgrounds. It can be used to relieve pain and protect vulnerable elbows from further damage, or as a preventative measure to keep athlete elbows healthy and functional. We give this a big thumbs up as our most highly recommended tennis elbow brace.
Best Cheap Tennis Elbow Brace
Bodyprox Elbow Brace with Strap gets our vote for the cheapest, yet high quality tennis elbow brace. Its pricing at just under $15 makes it affordable for practically anyone. The price isn’t even the most appealing feature. It is highly rated for delivering pain relief and needed elbow support.
Benefits of wearing a tennis elbow brace
Tennis elbow braces can help to increase your comfort level if you are experiencing pain from muscle tension. They help to keep key areas of the elbow more stationary so there is less movement and tissue irritation. They can provide the support that is needed to help decrease pain and prevent further injury. These are the advantages of using an elbow brace when you already have an injury. You don’t have to wait until there is a problem to use one.
Tennis elbow braces are best used before any injury occurs. It’s better to prevent tennis elbow by wearing a supportive elbow brace. Anyone who has experienced this pain can tell you that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure so it’s best to leave nothing to chance.
Our review of the best tennis elbow braces includes the best braces available on the market today. Two stand out for their uniqueness and special appeal as the best overall tennis elbow brace and the best cheapest tennis elbow brace.
We hope that our review of the five best tennis elbow braces has been helpful. As with any product, what is best for one person may not necessarily be as ideal for another. In order to find the best product, it’s important to determine which features will be the most useful for you as an individual. Some important considerations to be made are the intended purpose for use, if you’re on a budget, affordability, and of course, feedback from other people who have used the product and given their honest opinions about the value. In the end, you will be the one who makes the decision about which brace is actually the best. The information provided in this review is simply to give you tips and suggestions to help make it easier to find the most useful brace for your circumstances.
If you are an athlete and you are having problems with elbow pain, you could have tennis elbow or a similar medical condition. A good tennis elbow brace can help ease your discomfort and speed the recovery of an injury. If you are perfectly healthy but concerned about developing tennis elbow, a wise move would be to make an investment in a tennis elbow brace as a preventative measure.